SYNCHRONY REHAB LAPEER
Outpatient Physical Therapy Services
1739 North Saginaw Street
Suite 103, Lapeer, MI 48446
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
About Synchrony Rehab Lapeer
At Synchrony Rehab Lapeer, we believe in a hands-on approach to treatment. This includes one-on-one care with a licensed Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant. We believe that consistent care with our staff will allow us to build a good relationship with you, feel more comfortable, and allow us to see your progress, and provide the best care.
Our goal is to make you feel comfortable and restore your daily function so that you can get back to living your best life.
- Common or acute back pain
- Common or acute neck pain
- Radicular symptoms (pain down the legs or arms, numbness, or tingling)
- Shoulder, knee, elbow, hip, or ankle pain
- Wrist and hand pain
- Difficulty walking or poor balance
- Post-op surgical care (total knee, hip or shoulder replacement, rotator cuff repairs, bicep repairs, lumbar or cervical surgery including fusions or laminectomy, fractures, dizziness)
- Plantar fasciitis
Services at Synchrony Rehab Lapeer
Rehab manual therapy aids recovery by reducing pain, increasing flexibility, and promoting overall strength for a faster return to daily activities. We offer:
- Functional Dry Needling
- Joint Mobilizations
- Stretching & Passive Range of Motion
- Soft Tissue Mobilization & Massage
- Manual Traction (cervical & lumbar)
Vestibular therapy for vertigo helps alleviate symptoms by targeting the vestibular system, reducing dizziness and imbalance, and improving overall balance and stability.
Therapeutic exercise aims to enhance strength, flexibility, endurance, and mobility, helping individuals recover from injuries, manage chronic conditions, and improve overall physical function and well-being.
Balance training focuses on improving stability, coordination, and proprioception to help individuals regain their balance and prevent falls, especially after injuries or conditions affecting the vestibular or musculoskeletal system.